Are you looking to choose from the best page builders to use for creating your WordPress sites?
Page Builders help WordPress sites look professionally designed even from scratch. They enhance existing website features for high rate conversions. You definitely would need to have at least one installed on your WordPress site if you truly mean business.
There are several Page Builders available to aid the growth of your WordPress website or blog. Some come with rich WordPress themes, while some come in form of plugins and addons that are to be downloaded, installed and activated before usage.
These Page builders are compatible with most website or blog themes in the market.
In this article, we shall be listing five (5) best Page Builders any newbie or pro can use to create stunning WordPress sites, and how you can use them to build, customize and enhance your website or blog.
What are Page Builders?
Page Builders are online tools designed to help build, customize and enhance the functions of regular WordPress sites. With Page builders, you can either build a WordPress site from scratch that fits your brand, or customize and enhance the functions of an existing site to suit its purpose.
Why do we need Page Builders for WordPress Sites?
The bottom line is, every website owner needs a page builder in order to keep generating leads (in the most easiest and convenient way) that will eventually be turned to regular customers. All depending on the individual’s or company’s goals. Savvy online marketers see page builders as magnets that attract sales conversions.
Golden Tip: We’d advise startups to ensure they go for page builders at the early stage of building their WordPress sites, as they have all the essential tools needed for website growth. Why? because they save costs of having to be buying separate tools at a later time.
Having defined what page builders are, and why you need them, let’s dive right in to know more about them and see what they can offer your website or blog.
5 Best Page Builders For WordPress Sites
Here are the best page builders that can help your WordPress site attain its highest peak.
Talking about experiencing WYSIWYG, Divi stands out amongst other types of page builders. The website building platform totally transforms the normal WordPress editor when creating superb designs.
Divi’s rich featured drag-and-drop building interface enables website designers perform different tasks with its, unlimited elements, effects, library layout, bulk editing and much more with a writing single code. So also for advance designers, Divi isn’t limited when it comes to making use of custom CSS.
As a website owner, a freelancer or even a web development agency, you certainly can create anything imaginable with Divi visual page builder.
How Divi page builder works?
Divi is a WordPress page builder and at the same time operating as one of the most popular WordPress themes. In other words, Divi WordPress theme has a self hosted visual page builder which makes it a complete website solution for small business owners, web designers, agencies and so on..
Unlike some other site or page builders that exist only as WordPress plugins, Divi page builder operates wholly inside it’s own theme.
Already using a free theme on your WordPress website or blog? That’s fine too. Divi operates also as a standalone Page Builder plugin for any WordPress theme.
You can install the Divi Plugin and use the builder to create stunning designs within your third party template structure. It works with any theme. But to have access to the Divi plugin, you will have to acquire its all-in-one Divi theme.
Divi Page Builder Features
Now, let’s see what makes Divi exceptional and how it helps make your website a succss:
- Divi has a rich module for creating any kind of website with over 40+ website elements ranging from Sliders, to Call to Actions, Blogs, Galleries and so on.
- Divi has well over 800+ FREE and professional pre-built website designs with original photos and graphics in areas like eCommerce, business, technology etc that are available to choose from during website creation.
- Allows you have a complete customization control of backgrounds, styling and much more when building your website.
- Equipped with the latest marketing tools for lead generation, split testing, powerful conversion insights and much more.
- WooBuilder – Premium eCommerce integrations to run a successful online store with WooCommerce and others.
- Builder Walk Through – Which enables beginners learn how to use Divi, while using the page builder.
- Helps you design all parts of your website like 404 pages, headers and footers, category pages, WooCommerce pages and so on.
- Divi Marketplace – Where you find other several compatible addons, child themes, layouts and so much more. Also allows interested product sellers to join.
- Unlimited Use – Divi allows you use a single license to power unlimited websites for yourself and clients with no strings attached.
- 24/7 Support and Lifetime updates.
We can categorically say that the Divi visual page builder and its theme is one of the best and affordable WordPress solution for website owners and builders.
Pricing: Just with only one single licence that sells for $89, you can use it on unlimited websites.
Elementor is our second top choice because huge number of users say so! Over 5M+ users consisting of small, medium and large enterprises, agencies, developers, freelancers and marketers can’t be wrong attesting to building stunning sites from landing pages to eCommerce stores with the Elementor Website Builder.
Elementor is one of the best page builders that has got amazing intuitive drag and drop page builder, pixel perfect design, mobile responsive editing, and more to create great WordPress sites.
What makes Elementor unique?
Elementor has got several features that makes it outstanding. Let’s see them below;
- New Library Kits that allows you build WordPress websites faster in minutes.
- Built with SEO and user experience: which makes your website or blog well optimized for loading time and performance.
- Advanced Open-Source for easy customization: which enables web developers build any kind of sites with custom CSS.
- Equipped with over 200+ designer-made templates you can choose from to build your WordPress site.
- Over 90+ widgets to use during website design and development.
- Loaded with integrations such as email apps, CRM and other lead generation tools.
- WooCommerce premium tools to create an online store.
- Advanced functionalities such as maintenance mode activation, image size, role manager and lots more.
- Create responsive desktop, tablet designs and mobile friendly websites.
- 24/7 premium support, tutorials and lifetime updates
Pricing: You can get started with using Elementor’s core version for FREE on your WordPress site, but if you require more premium features to make your site look professional and achieve unlimited success with optimum conversions, you will need to upgrade to a pro version starting from $49 for a single license, which covers only one website.
Perhaps you also need to tush up your WordPress site using Elementor addons and widgets especially for website owners using Astra themes with Elementor templates, you can opt in for Ultimate Addons for Elementor.
Also note that you don’t need a WordPress site to use Elementor, if you’re considering getting only a stand-alone page, which is also known as landing page. Over 3M+ use Elementor page builder to create only landing pages, while 5M+ use it on their WordPress sites. And that makes it a total of over 8M+ users generally. Isn’t that amazing?
Talking about creating exceptional WordPress landing pages and maintenance mode activation, we give props to SeedProd.
Being currently used by over 1M+ users, SeedProd boasts of superb achievements in the area of creating converting sales pages, webinar pages, opt-in pages, maintenance pages and coming soon pages. In a nutshell, SeedProd is rated as the number one landing page builder for WordPress.
Website owners can use SeedProd to create or edit and beautify their WordPress homepages, and other parts of their websites such as creating 404 cutom page and so on.
Let’s see why users with over 3k+ rated the SeedProd WordPress plugin 5 stars:
- Intuitive drag-and-drop page building editor with no code required.
- 150+ landing page templates to choose from.
- Responsive and mobile-ready pages.
- SEO optimized with fast loading pages. No bloating codes.
- Advanced users and web Developers can tweak with Custom CSS.
- Built-in Coming Soon and maintenance modes.
- Custom-Login pages.
- Domain mapping: which let’s users point a custom domain to separate landing pages. Especially for those who don’t have WordPress websites.
- WooCommerce integrations, premium lead generation tools and much more.
- Unlimited updates and 24/7 support.
SeedProd is truly rich and recommended as far as page builders for both WordPress sites and landing pages are concerned.
Pricing: The free version is available in the WordPress repository for download. If you need advanced features , you will need to unlock them but opting for the premium version which currently cost $39.50 for a single site licence.
SeedProd allows unconditional 14 days money-back guarantee, if you’re not satisfied with your purchase. Why not give it a trial if you run a WordPress site?
4. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder wants you not to spend the rest of your life building even complex websites. :). With Beaver, you can build WordPress pages in a matter of minutes and not hours and without writing a single line of code.
Beaver Builder currently has over 300K+ active installations in the WordPress repository and well over 300+ 5-star rated users. These stats implies that Beaver Builder has impacted lots of WordPress sites positively. Now let’s see some of it’s perks which makes it still retain such a huge amount of users.
Beaver Builder Features:
- Beaver Builder’s single license can be used on unlimited WordPress sites.
- You can build any type of page with blog, eCommerce, membership sites, landing pages with its rich drag-and-drop front end interface.
- Easy customization access with CSS, PHP and developer friendly.
- Compatibility with most WordPress themes like Astra ultimate addons.
- Light-weight page builder plugin. No bloats
- Unlimited landing pages.
- Multi-site capability
- WooCommerce integrations available
- Membership plugins integrated such as LifterLMS, LearnDash and MemberPress.
- Email autoresponder integrations with popular email service providers.
Pricing: Beaver Builder has a lite version of the plugin with limited features. While pro-version starts from $99 for the first year and gets slashed with 40% on subsequent yearly usage.
Gutenberg is WordPress’ original block editor for building and publishing. The old Open-Source software is a project that allows contributors and developers from code to design, from documentation to triage.
Apparently, the default WordPress editor can’t deliver much when it comes to customized page building. But thanks to popular WordPress developers that are re-branding the blocks and creating useful elements, widgets that can be used for launching meaningful WordPress sites.
In order to get the best out of Gutenberg as a page builder, we usually recommend new WordPress website owners to use Starter templates created with Gutenberg. These ready-made templates have got complete designs, only which the user needs to import and do some few touch-ups.
One of the leading Gutenberg web designers is Astra, which currently has both free and premium templates that new website owners can choose from. As a matter of fact, you don’t need to build a website from scratch, when you can easily and quickly import a Gutenberg ready website content and edit to suit your taste.
For existing WordPress site owners, you can download the Ultimate addon for Gutenberg from the WordPress repository and start using it for free to customize your pages. The plugin is also compatible with most free WordPress themes.
Wrapping up on the best page builders for WordPress Sites
Gone are those days when you will be racking your brain on to how to create a particular page of a WordPress site. Thanks to these page builders, as with them you can easily create professionally-looking WordPress sites as an agency, or a small business site owner.
For cost considerations, you can checkout the following recommendations below
- For affordability reasons, some startups may want to consider starting free with Gutenberg ready-made starter templates.
- Existing small business owners may want to consider other page builders such as Divi, and Elementor.
- While Agencies and others who develop WordPress sites for their clients may want to choose the page builders like Beaver Builder that allow single licences with unlimited websites in order to save costs.
We hope you liked this WordPress page builders listicle. If so, kindly share with friends using the share buttons below and do not forget to also subscribe to our newsletter for more articles.