The TemydeeDigital Team is willing to offer A Free Basic WordPress blog setup to as many startups as possible that need this type of service aside from the other range of digital marketing services we provide.
We can’t overemphasize the importance of properly setting up a WordPress blog.
Having realized over the years of failed attempts, constant research, and experiments that if not properly set up, it can make your blog unprofitable.
Before we proceed, let’s look into why you should start a blog the proper way, the various types of blogging platforms that are out there, and what type to choose for your brand or business:
- Who Should Start A Blog?
- Why Should I Blog?
- Free blogging platforms versus Paid WordPress
- Features of our free WordPress blog setup
- How to get a free WordPress blog setup
Who Should Start A Blog?
The blogging industry is quite big. Several articles and other content types are being written every day on a variety of blogs.
According to WebTribunal, out of over 1.9 billion websites out there, there are over 600 million bloggers worldwide (and still counting) today. Not only that, over six million blog posts are published daily.
This tells you how relevant blogging is. If you want to establish yourself as an authority in your field and attract a global audience, then you need to start a blog. Depending on your niche, your blog can be among the most important blogs on the internet.
It’s never too late to own a piece of the internet to share and monetize your thoughts and ideas, even your experiences. The following category of people below can start a blog:
- Full-time and part-time students of all levels of education
- Authors and publishers
- Freelancers of all types
- E-commerce businesses
- Business owners of all sizes
- Artisans and creators such as chefs, musicians, etc.
- Part-time employees
- Full housewives, working and stay-at-home moms
Why Should You Start a Blog?
Starting a blog can have a variety of benefits, both personal and professional. Here are some reasons why you might want to consider starting a blog:
- Share your ideas and thoughts: Blogging allows you to share your expertise, ideas and thoughts with others, providing a platform to express yourself and your opinions on various topics.
- Build your online presence: Having a blog can help you establish yourself as an expert in your field and build an effective online presence, which can be valuable if you are looking to grow your brand or business.
- Develop your writing skills: Blogging can help you improve your writing skills by providing a regular opportunity to practice writing and receive feedback from others.
- Connect with others: Blogging can help you connect and relate with like-minded people and build a community around your interests and ideas.
- Monetization: If your blog gains popularity, you may be able to monetize it through advertising, affiliate marketing, or selling your products or services.
- Document your journey: Blogging can serve as a way to document your personal or professional journey, allowing you to look back on your progress and growth over time.
- Improve your website traffic: Blogging is undoubtedly one of the best ways to drive traffic to your existing website. It improves your SEO ranking and gives you more visibility for your brand and business to generate more leads and repeat sales over time.
- Consistent blogging can give rise to more business opportunities, and trends which will allow you to introduce new products and services to your audience constantly.
In general, starting a blog can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience, providing an opportunity to share your ideas, connect with others, and build your brand or business.
It allows you to understand your audience’s interests, thereby enabling you to optimize your marketing strategy and products or services to suit their needs.
Operating a blog is one of the best marketing tools any startup or existing enterprise can embark on.
WordPress.org Vs Others: Which Blogging Platform Is Best To Use?
Do you want to choose the right platform to start your blog? Don’t worry! Read on to understand.
In the blogging sphere, there are blogging platforms and also, paid blogging platforms. The free blogging platforms include WordPress.com, Blogspot, Tumblr, Wix, and so on.
The paid or self-hosted blogging platforms are the likes of WordPress.org, Joomla, Magento, Drupal, etc.
Most newbies often decide to set up their blogs on free blogging platforms at the initial stage of their personal or business careers.
However, we usually don’t encourage startups to go for free WordPress.com or other free blogging platforms when contemplating starting a blog for their businesses or careers.
These free blogging platforms are also limited in functionalities and could prevent your blog from reaching greater heights.
Not only that, but you certainly also can’t look professional in the sight of your prospects when you use a free blogging platform. When you do so, it automatically means the loss of potential clients and business opportunities.
WordPress.org (also known as self-hosted WordPress) is very customizable, SEO-optimized, and easy to use. Hence, we recommend you go for a Self-hosted WordPress. Read further to understand why we recommend it.
Why We Recommend Self–Hosted WordPress To Start Your Blog
WordPress is an open-source platform that powers the web of small businesses down to large corporations all over the world with an estimated 810 million users as of Dec 2022 and still counting.
Credible sources show that over 40% of website owners and bloggers globally use paid or self-hosted WordPress. As of March 2021, WordPress is used by 64.5% of all the websites whose content management system is known.
WordPress is one of the most popular content management system solutions in use. WordPress is used by over 40.5% of the top 10 million websites as of March 2021.
We once embarked on a free blogging platform road path during our early blogging days, and from our experience, we can categorically tell you it wasn’t a pleasant one.
We migrated our music blog from Blogspot down to self-hosted WordPress. And since then, it’s been a wonderful ride up to date.
Hence, we always recommend using Self-hosted WordPress to start up blogs and websites, which can help you achieve anything ranging from complete customization down to monetization practices.
With self-hosted WordPress blogs, business opportunities and advantages are endless.
PS: If you happen to have your blog(s) on any of these above-mentioned free blogging platforms, you can contact us to help you move or migrate them to self-hosted WordPress without losing any of your existing content.
Features of Our Free WordPress Blog Setup
Want to build a successful blog for your brand or business? We are ready to help you set up your WordPress blog for free! We have helped a handful of people get started with WordPress, and we would want to do the same for you as well.
Below are the basic features you will get when you subscribe to our free WordPress blog setup service:
- WordPress Installation – We will help you install self-hosted WordPress software with proper configurations.
- Design – We will work with you to pick the best free or paid WordPress theme suitable for your type of business or brand.
- Add Blog Posts – We will guide you towards creating and publishing your first 3 blog posts with ease using the powerful AI content writing tool- ChatGPT.
Advance setup features include:
- SEO Optimized – We will help you optimize your site for SEO so you can rank higher in Google search results.
- Security – Your blog will have the best security plugins to help protect your site from hackers.
- Free WordPress blog setup support – You will get one month of access to our free support.
- Free access to our WordPress tools and resources to grow your blog.
How Do I Get A Free WordPress Blog Setup?
There’s no problem if you don’t have the whole time or the technique it takes to start a WordPress blog. Getting a free WordPress blog setup comes with two required procedures. Set-ups are completed in the order they are received.
1. You Need a Domain Name + Web or WordPress Hosting
Every website or blog needs a domain name and web hosting. A domain is your website’s address on the internet (e.g., Johndoe.com). Whereas, Web hosting is where your website lives on the internet. It’s where your files, images, and articles are stored.
To get started, you only need to carry out two simple tasks. First, you will need to purchase either a Web Hosting or a WordPress hosting plan. At the point of purchase, you’ll also pick a domain name.
If you need help with your purchase, please contact our support team.
2. Submit the Form Below To Get Your Free WordPress Blog Setup
Now that you have bought a domain and hosting, the next step is to fill out the form below, so our team can start working on setting up your WordPress blog.