Are you a startup or a small business owner, looking for the best email marketing solutions to grow your business?
Email marketing is one of the best ways to stay in touch with your readers, get new leads and existing customers. It is much more effective than reaching out to your audience on social media alone.
As a digital salesperson, It is highly essential you add email marketing to one of your sales channels or tools of reaching out to prospects in order to convert them overtime into potential customers.
Email marketing can stand alone, but when combined with social media like Facebook and LinkedIn, (which are one of the main sources of getting potential buyers) alongside some tested and proven tools like OptinMonster to grow your email list, then your business is bound to flourish like that of a palm tree planted by the riverside.
Table of Contents
- What is Email Marketing?
- 3 Best Email Marketing Solution Providers
- AC & GR Marketing Automation feature review
- Over To You
What Is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is simply the act of passing across important communications (that mostly surrounds buying and selling) by sending bulk emails to friends and associates, customers and other segmented contact lists on a periodic or regular basis.
Unlike the regular way of sending emails to single contacts, Email Marketing helps you send customized emails (usually referred to as Campaigns) to a group of list(s) you have gathered.
Different types of campaigns can be setup automatically to target different types of audiences, depending on the nature or type of your business. And also what type of communication you intend to send also depends of your type of business.
For online sellers, you can use it to communicate new arrival products and so on. Email Marketing can be used by any profession or business or achieve a desired goal.
Interestingly, there are several competent and effective email providers you can use to start and grow your marketing list.
Also, we will continue to ensure we sensitize startups and existing small business owners like you about the importance of building an email list, and show you how to build your email list the right way – step by step with our recommended email service providers.
In this article, we have reviewed and compared the best email marketing services for small businesses. Without further ado, let’s get to know some of these email marketing platforms.
3 Best Email Marketing Solution Providers
ActiveCampaign is the number one customer experience automation platform. It gives you the email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM tools you need to create incredible customer experiences.
ActiveCampaign also gives you the best email marketing solutions if you’re running an eCommerce business, or you’re operating a B2C or B2B firm. It integrates seamlessly with most eCommerce platforms like Shopify, WordPress, WooCommerce and Salesforce app.
ActiveCampaign key features:
- Has an easy-to-use drag and drop builder for setting up email campaigns faster.
- Helps you reach and engage your customers using subscription forms, landing pages, segmentation list and many more.
- Helps you nurture and educate your leads with automation, text and message, event tracking and many more.
- You can easily convert and close sales with CRM tools, advance report, integrated forms and so on.
- They help with one on one support and grow your business with other exceptional tools such as adding a conversation live chat to your website, web personalization, split testing and lots more.
- They offer FREE migration services for users on other platforms.
ActiveCampaign has got simple pricing plans starting from $9 with no setup fees to help you kick-start your email marketing campaigns. Get started with ActiveCampaign’s 14 days free with all plan tiers.
GetResponse also works just like ActiveCampaign. They’ve got awesome features to take your business to the next level in the world of email marketing. GetReposnse offers exceptional email marketing services that help grow your business needs.
GetResponse key features:
- Email Marketing basics, which let’s you build converting campaigns with autoresponders for follow ups, analytics that reveals how your campaigns are doing and so on.
- Landing pages for creating a standalone email campaigns, signups and popups with other tools suitable for your business.
- Web push notifications for website owners that helps bring back more people to your site with unlimited notifications and detailed analytics.
- Marketing automation for eCommerce businesses which helps in reducing abandoned carts, also used for product recommendations and lots more.
- Webinar features that helps you converse with your customers online anywhere through screen sharing, polls and surveys conducting etc.
- Live Chat features with customizable tools that helps you communicate with your audience online via your website.
- Paid Ads features with Facebook & Google ads that lets you create and manage ad campaigns right from your dashboard.
And guess what; you can try all these amazing GetResponse features FREE for 30 days with no credit card required.
Also all their plans come with free supports for installation. GetResponse pricing fee starts from $15 per month with a list size of 0-1000 emails. And you will certainly get 18% or 30% discount when you pay for one year in advance.
MailMunch is one of the best modern email marketing platforms whose target is to help startups and existing businesses easily grow with their latest lead generation and conversion tools. This platform is suitable for you whether you’re starting an eCommerce business or you’re into offering different kind of services.
With MailMunch, you can easily collect emails and covert your website visitors into lifetime customers.You can get started right away with the basic tools which are free, and it takes less than five minutes of setup.
The features of MailMunch are quite exceptional. And you don’t need to have a website to start using it. You can create beautiful landing pages from scratch or choose from the ready-made templates to sell your products and services. The best part of it is that you can have it connected even with your custom domain and so much more.
MailMunch email marketing solutions are best for all kinds of entrepreneurs and very affordable to start with. You can get started completely for free with MailMunch basic tools. See what you can achieve with MailMunch:
- Capture unlimited email subscribers with free plan
- Use well designed forms and different popups to attract site visitors
- Create converting landing pages to collect emails during ad campaigns
- Send occasional or regular newsletters to build conversions
- Create automated welcome emails and drip campaigns
- Boost sales with coupons and spin-wheels that wins customers for life
MailMunch is one of the email marketing platforms that melts our hearts with their simplicity and yet fully robust solutions. It’s fully customized and mobile friendly.
Like we mentioned above, MailMunch allows you to start using it’s basic tools for free. The only downside with their free plan is that it comes with MailMunch branding. To cap it all MailMunch has 60 days refund policy. Which means ,if you’re not down with their first month of services, they will happily refund 100% of your money, no questions asked.
Review: ActiveCampaign versus GetResponse Email Marketing Automation feature
What does these two wonderful email service providers have in common? There are several of them, but we will only concentrate on one major feature that several online marketers make use of the most, which is Marketing Automation.
You can automate your emails so as to give you more time in doing other stuffs about your business. This makes sense especially for one-man business ventures. We advise startups take advantage of this feature if they are just starting out and don’t have much team in their business.
The con of this practice is that your customers won’t get exceptional customer experience, which is one major factor to always consider. Customers tend to buy more from you and also share your juicy deals with their friends ONLY when you relate with them well during the entire sales process. ActiveCampaign helps you achieve this balance.
Automate your marketing efforts and drive more revenue with either of the two platforms. Say goodbye to time-consuming tasks and hello to next-level marketing automation. Drive engagement and increase customer loyalty without lifting a finger.
ActiveCampaign and GetResponse both rank among the best email marketing solutions for new and existing businesses. Their sales automation features are designed to help simplify your business so you can concentrate on your customers.
Like we said earlier, you can’t go wrong with using Email Marketing to grow your online and offline businesses when done rightly. Email open rates are on the rise most especially on mobile devices. It is guaranteed to give over 100% ROI overtime, depending on what platform you decide to start with.
In the course of time, we will be sharing some other actionable related topics such as how to setup converting email marketing campaigns for various type of businesses, the best engaging methods to deploy when growing email lists and many more. We don’t want to bore you with long reads that tiring and exhausting. 🙂
In the meantime, why not start leveraging on any of the above-mentioned email marketing platforms by engaging your customers and boosting your sales? We encourage you to start small and grow big with time. It’s always never too late.
Do not hesitate to contact us If after you have signed up with any of our recommended email platforms and you need some setup help along the way. You can also take advantage of our email services offers if you want faster setups.
We hope you liked this article that centers on the best email marketing solutions for startups and SMEs. If so, please subscribe to our email newsletter below for more guides. You can also join our social media communities on WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Have you started using and enjoying any email service provider and you think it’s worth being mentioned on this list? Feel free to share them with us in the comment section below.