If you want to thrive tremendously selling online using WooCommerce, we’d recommend the best hosting plans that you won’t regret subscribing to.
Unlike other regular WordPress hosting plans, you will need a WooCommerce hosting account plan in order to experience the best eCommerce.
Therefore, we recommend Bluehost WooCommerce plans. Bluehost’s WooCommerce solution provides intending online sellers with the experience and tools necessary to build a successful online store, including assistance with getting started, security, website promotion, and ongoing guidance for plugins and themes.
The Bluehost WooCommerce product’s core features include:
Online Store Creation Experience
This experience will help our readers and clients quickly set up their online stores and start selling! Beyond that, it will help them figure out the best approach to running a successful online store.
Built-in Store Plugins
Bluehost experts have selected the top plugins needed to run a successful online store, and they’ve included them in the install of WooCommerce absolutely free.
Free SSL certificates and Jetpack come included with all of our online store solutions.
Other Key New Features:
- Payment processing choice (1-click install)
- Multiple shipping options
- Built-in Calendar Bookings
- Built-in Product Customization
- Daily Backup Included
Bluehost WooCommerce Pricing Plans:
- Standard pricing is now: $12.95/mo for 36 months, $15.95/mo for 12 months, $29.95/mo for 1 month.
- Standard plans auto-renew at the regular rate of $24.95/mo for the 36 and 12-month plans after the first term
- Premium pricing is now: $24.95/mo for 36 months, $32.95/mo for 12 months, $49.95/mo for 1 month.
- Premium plans auto-renew at the regular rate of $39.95/mo for the 36 and 12-month plans after the first term.