The market for online course creators is growing substantially due to the increasing demand for learning something new.
More and more people are turning towards online courses in order to learn new skills, obtain certifications, or advance their careers.
This trend is possible due to the emergence of technological tools and platforms which have made online course creation easier for educators and digital marketers.
One such platform that has gained significant attention is LearnDash Cloud.
Is LearnDash Cloud software a good choice for course creators?
This article provides the detailed information needed to decide if LearnDash Cloud is the right platform for aspiring course creators to create, manage and sell online courses.
Let’s dive in!
What is LearnDash Cloud?
LearnDash Cloud is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) built for individuals and organizations to create, manage and sell courses in a convenient way. It provides amazing features like assignments, quizzes, certificates, and more to make online learning engaging for students.
The software which is built on WordPress offers a completely ready course-selling website that matches your brand. Publishing your first and subsequent courses is a breeze with LearnDash Cloud. No coding skills are required!
Review of LearnDash Cloud Features For Course Creators
LearnDash Cloud has a lot of features that help aspiring course marketers create, manage and sell their courses with ease. The cloud-based platform has everything you need to build and scale your online courses in no time.
The LearnDash Cloud features include:
- An optimized WordPress website for e-learning business which includes a domain, and hosting.
- 15 premium, SEO-ready and customizable templates to choose from that match your brand.
- Includes iThemes Security Pro and LearnDash plugin.
- Maintenance-free WordPress hosting features with automatic updates.
- Unlimited access to WordPress plugins and customization tools.
- The inclusion of ProPanel addon for monitoring enrollment and students’ progress with advanced reporting.
- Built-in marketing tools and integrations to scale your eLearning business.
- And many more!
Other Benefits Course Creators Can Enjoy With LearnDash Cloud
Aside from the above-mentioned features LearnDash Cloud has for digital businesses, Other benefits include;
- Quick and easy payments when you connect Stripe or WooCommerce to your courses.
- No commission deduction for course sales.
- Addition of multiple instructors.
- Quick access to customer support.
- Access to use your favourite plugins and themes.
- Flexibility designs: customize your course website your way!
LearnDash Cloud Vs LearnDash Plugin Review For Course Creators
The LearnDash Cloud platform and the LearnDash plugin offer the same course-building features but for different categories of course creators.
For existing WordPress website owners: The LearnDash plugin is one of the best self-hosted WordPress LMS plugins suitable for marketing professionals who want to offer online courses on their existing WordPress sites. It is excellent for individual bloggers, and web developers who have clients requesting online course features on their websites.
For new course creators: The LearnDash Cloud platform is best for individuals and organizations looking to start a complete e-learning business with a website. It is excellent for private teachers, schools and other brands.
With the LearnDash Cloud, they don’t need to buy a domain and hosting to set up their e-learning websites alongside other additional features that come with the LearnDash Cloud platform.
Before you go for LearnDash Cloud, you can try the demo to see if it will be a perfect self-hosted e-learning platform that matches your business.
LearnDash Cloud vs LearnDash Plugin Pricing
LearnDash Cloud offers monthly and yearly subscriptions which include setting up an entire site for you with no need for outside hosting. Both packages come with a 15-day money-back guarantee.
- A monthly subscription costs $29
- A yearly subscription costs $299 (you will get 2 months free annually compared to monthly).
While LearnDash Plugin offers a single site yearly subscription of $199 only with an annual license that you will manually add to your existing WordPress site. This package also provides a 15-day money-back guarantee.
- 1 WordPress site installation costs $199/year.
- 10 WordPress site installation costs $399/year.
- Unlimited WordPress site installation costs $799/year.
Conclusion: Is LearnDash Cloud The Best Platform For Independent Course Creators in 2023?
LearnDash Cloud is undoubtedly one of the best self-hosted eLearning platforms for small, medium and large course creators. The ease of use of LearnDash Cloud is so distinct because it takes care of hosting and maintenance hurdles.
Not only that, but it also relieves any interested course creator of having to pay for outright yearly subscriptions. Starters can opt-in for the monthly subscription of $29 with ease. It’s also packed with outstanding features to scale any online course creation business. Such as the Propanel addon worth $49, which is perfect for measuring the performances of students.
Certainly, you can never go wrong when you choose to scale your online course business with LearnDash Cloud. This option gives you plenty of time to concentrate on turning your ideas and expertise into recurring revenue.