Are you deliberating over starting an eCommerce business on a larger scale? If you want to thrive tremendously selling online using WooCommerce, we’d recommend you subscribe to the best hosting plans that you won’t regret later on.
Unlike other regular WordPress hosting plans, you will need a capable WooCommerce hosting account plan that will give you rest of mind and profitability. No matter how well designed your WooCommerce site is, it needs to be on a solid foundation in order to get the best of your eCommerce business.
Here are some recommended hosting providers that offer complete WooCommerce solutions to new online sellers such as constant backups, website promotion, premium plugins and themes – just to mention but a few.
1. Bluehost WooCommerce
The Bluehost WooCommerce product’s core features include:
- Online Store Creation Experience – which help you figure out the best approach to running a successful online store.
- Built-in Store Plugins – Packed with essential plugins needed to help your online shop function properly.
- Built-in Security – Free SSL certificates and premium Jetpack included.
- Payment processing choice (1-click install)
- Multiple shipping options
- Built-in Calendar Bookings
- Built-in Product Customization
- Daily Backup Included
- Unlimited free basic migrations from other hosts
- 24/7 customer support
Bluehost WooCommerce Pricing Plans:
Bluehost has several WooCommerce plans depending on how large your online store is. Also, you can opt in for either monthly plans or yearly plans.
Monthly plan starts from $24.95, while yearly plans gives you a discount of $12.95 payable for 36 months at stretch.
Kinsta offers high performance WordPress hosting which is powered by Google Cloud. Kinsta’s infrastructure will ensure your online store never goes down even when your WooCommerce site experiences surge in traffic.
Kinsta has got powerful features that will increase your ROI, help eliminate bad user experience and much more. You can always migrate freely to Kinsta’s server, perhaps you are not enjoying your current WooCommerce host.
Also, with Kinsta, you will get:
- Scalable infrastructure
- Server-level caching
- Automatic backups
- 24/7 security with Cloudflare firewall
- 24/7 customer support
- Performance monitoring tool
- Free CDN and lots more!
Pricing: Kinsta’s WooCommerce plans start from $30 monthly and above for a single WooCommerce site.