Are you deliberating over starting an eCommerce business on a larger scale? If you want to thrive tremendously selling online using WooCommerce, we recommend you subscribe to the best hosting plans you won’t regret later on.
Unlike regular WordPress hosting plans, you will need a capable WooCommerce hosting account plan that will give you rest of mind and profitability. No matter how well-designed your WooCommerce site is, it needs to be on a solid foundation to get the best out of your eCommerce business.
Here are the 3 best-recommended eCommerce hosting providers that offer complete WooCommerce solutions to both new and existing online sellers.
1. Bluehost WooCommerce
The Bluehost WooCommerce product’s core features include:
- Online Store Creation Experience – This helps you figure out the best approach to running a successful online store.
- Built-in Store Plugins – Packed with essential plugins needed to help your online shop function properly.
- Built-in Security – Free SSL certificates and premium Jetpack included.
- Payment processing choice (1-click install)
- Multiple shipping options
- Built-in Calendar Bookings
- Built-in Product Customization
- Daily Backup Included
- Unlimited free basic migrations from other hosts
- 24/7 customer support
Bluehost WooCommerce Pricing Plans:
Bluehost has several WooCommerce plans depending on how large your online store is. Also, you can opt in for either monthly plans or yearly plans.
The monthly plan starts from $24.95, while yearly plans give you a discount of $12.95 payable for 36 months at stretch.
Kinsta offers high-performance WordPress hosting which Google Cloud powers. Kinsta’s infrastructure will ensure your online store never goes down even when your WooCommerce site experiences a surge in traffic.
Kinsta has got powerful features that will increase your ROI, help eliminate bad user experience and much more. You can always migrate freely to Kinsta’s server, perhaps you are not enjoying your current WooCommerce host.
Also, with Kinsta, you will get premium features like:
- Scalable infrastructure
- Server-level caching
- Automatic backups
- Non-profit organisations get 15% off
- 24/7 security with Cloudflare firewall
- 24/7 customer support
- Performance monitoring tool
- Unlimited free migrations from any host
- Free CDN and lots more!
Kinsta Pricing: Kinsta’s WooCommerce Starter plans start from $35 monthly and above for a single WooCommerce site with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus you get 2 months free if paid yearly.
3. WP Engine
WP Engine is also one of the best web hosting companies offering the best WooCommerce hosting plans for mini stores, SMBs, and large e-commerce companies. If you want to start a scalable online store to outperform your competitors, consider using WPEngine.
The benefits of using WP Engine WooCommerce include:
- High-performance hosting and proprietary caching for WooCommerce.
- Instant Store Search that delivers more relevant results up to 10x faster.
- 2x faster page speed for more of your WooCommerce store.
- Free migration for existing online store owners from other hosts.
- Optimum security and scalability.
- 24/7 customer support and much more!
WP Engine WooCommerce hosting pricing plans
No matter your level in the e-commerce business, WPEngine has the perfect price plans for you starting with an eCommerce startup plan that costs $36 per month with a 60-day money-back guarantee. Plus, you Get 6 months free on all eCommerce hosting plans. Ready to start and grow your eCommerce business?